It’s me your devoted dog adviser here and today i’m gonna tell you how to keep your dog healthy and all that good stuff
So basically from what I’ve learned about dog health and all that stuff you need to figure out the most important parts and focus on them
So the key to everything is to make it really simple. Human mind can focus only on so many things effectively at the same time.
So if you’re a dog owner, you definitely should figure out what are the 1-2-3-4 things you gonna focus on
This is also known as the 80/20 principle. Basically from all the stuff you can do to improve your dog’s health or just simply keep him in good health (100%), 20% of all of those things will produce 80% of all the results
The other 80% are responsible for producing the rest 20% of the results
What I really believe that it’s really important to not put the pressure on yourself and feel like you need to be perfect.
Actually, you don’t need to get everything completely right or perfect. Good enough is good enough. It’s also called the 80% solution
So again, if you ask me i think the most important thing you can do to keep your dog healthy is 1) dog nutrition and 2) regular vet checks
Think about it – if you feed your dog right and make sure he gets checked by vet, you’ve already achieved 80% of the stuff you need
So again, let’s talk about dog nutrition
What you need to do is to get the best info out there on this stuff and then pick some recipes and just try it out
Don’t try to do everything right the first time, just experiment
I’m sure you will like it and be happy with your dog
Anyways, i’m outta here for now
Cheers and have fun